As the days tick down to the big day of frivolity and festivity, I realized that I should have put a few more things on my list…
- The Thinker’s Thesaurus because I need more ways to use ostentatious words!!
- Attachments for the Kitchen Aid Mixer because I like kitchen gadgets! (I currently only have the grinder attachment). I could really use the berry juicer and screen for making jelly and the pasta maker.
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation because it’s a classic that I like to watch for my Christmas repertoire.
- Elf again, another movie to add to the Christmas line-up. The scene in the shower room, singing “Baby it’s cold outside” is great!
- Bar Credit for my cruise next month. Hey, drinks aren’t cheap on the ship… and I’m on vacation… I’m going to have to work out a LOT.
- A Bosu Ball, because I work out… a lot – I have to.
- Gift Card/Certificate to Blue Lotus Tattoo & The Piercing Lounge for another pair of titanium barbells for my ears. I’m allergic to most costume jewelry (contains nickel) and so far, titanium is the only metal I haven’t reacted to at all. (more on my life of being on the cusp of living in a bubble to come)
- Seed-starting kit for the house. I’m a Gardener… I like to grow my own veggies. Do you realize that those started plants at the nursery are laden with chemicals to get them to grow?
- A Wooby – you heard me right… just type that into the search… This is not to be confused with a “woobie”… which is what you call the little move you make when you get one of those cold chills that makes your skin pucker and you shiver and dance in place.
- And, lest you think that I am into only expensive gifts… a Terry’s Chocolate Orange. I don’t often care for mixing my fruit and chocolate, but I love these. I would also take some Seroogy’s Chocolates… the mixed nuts variety. Oh, like you didn’t see that coming!