*** I retired from modeling in May 2019 ***
I had a lot of great experiences modeling as well as some terrible ones. I decided to retire from modeling in 2019 as the offers to shoot, as well as my interest in it, waned.
There are a number of very wonderful people I have met through modeling and with whom I shall keep in touch. I’m grateful for all I learned. And who knows – maybe one day my interest will return.
If you want to know what I’ve done during that seven years – keep reading.
I began modeling in 2010 and had earned the roles of a Model Mentor and Model Educator. I also helped moderate a Model Education group on Facebook for three years.
In addition to all of the education, my credits include:
- SLR Couture, Madison, WI, August 2010
- Delta College of Arts & Technology, Medical Assistant Commercial airing in and around Baton Rouge, LA, 2012
- Jolie Hair & Beauty Academy, commercial airing on east coast, 2012
- N The Magazine of Naturist Living, issue 32.1 (Autumn 2012), pages 64-65
- The Naturist Society 2013 Calendar, month of May
- N The Magazine of Naturist Living, issue 32.3 (Spring 2013), pages 43-47 *Feature Article*
- ISLANDS Magazine, October 2013, page 46, article opener image “One Bizarre Cruise …or is it?
- NUSA Sun, Vol 7, No 1, back cover ad for Bare Necessities Tour & Travel
- N The Magazine of Naturist Living, issue 34.3 (Spring 2015), photo pgs 22, 25; article pages 25-26
- ISLANDS Magazine Blog, “Nude Cruise: A First Timer’s Top 10 Lessons“, slide #1
- Hair Model for Balayage Highlights, Anui Salon & Spa, November 2010
- Strut Bootcamp, Strut Agency, January 2011
- KJ’s Runway, KJ, March 2011
- Photo class & workshop model, The Big Nude Boat, February 2013
- Modeling 101 Instructor, The Big Nude Boat, February 2013
- Modeling 101, Fox Valley Technical College, Oshkosh, WI, December 2013
- Photo class & workshop model, The Big Nude Boat, February 2014
- Modeling 101 Instructor, The Big Nude Boat, February 2014
- Photo class & workshop model, The Big Nude Boat, February 2015
- Modeling 101 Instructor, The Big Nude Boat, February 2015
- Disc Jockey, WSUP Radio 1995-1996
- On Air News Reporter, WSUP Radio 1995-1996
- Horse Show Announcer, 1991-present
- Master of Ceremonies for various 4-H Events 1988-1994
- Wisconsin State and County Fair Judge, 1994-present
If you would like to contact me regarding shooting, you may contact me via email. Be sure to include your online portfolio links.