MAN! Am I popular or WHAT?! Well, to be fair, I am pretty awesome. But, don’t tell everyone or they will all want me. Let’s just keep that between you and me, okay?
I received the One Lovely Blog Award yesterday from the Spiritual World Traveler, Zully. Thank you!
So let’s just get right down to it:
The Rules :
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the Award image on your blog.
3. Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other blogs you like for this Award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
6. Resume blogging your regular posts.
7 Facts about myself:
1. I get annoyed that my ceramic, reusable coffee mug has a leaky lid.
2. I don’t watch TV much, but when I do (yes, this is going to sound like a Dos Equis Commercial)… the shows have been DVRd.
3. I once had a pet rock.
4. I listen to music every day. EVERY day.
5. I’m near-sighted and have astigmatism.
6. I could spend all my days watching fish in an aquarium… though I’d rather be IN the water with the fish.
7. I have wanted to learn to play guitar for a long time – I even own one.
The nominees…. all of my fellow bloggers who read this blog – you see this post (notice I didn’t say READ this post), you’re nominated. I know, I know… SHENANIGANS! But that’s how I roll… 😉