The rules for the Sunshine Award are as follows:
- Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
- Answer 10 question about yourself.
- Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
. What is your Favorite color? Black, followed by pink and green
. What is your favorite animal? I’m equal opportunity for critters.
. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water, then coffee.
. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook – I don’t have a Twitter account.
. What’s your passion? Living a life well lived.
. What’s your Favourite pattern? Argyle!
. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Both, but I prefer to give.
. What’s your favourite number? I don’t really have one. Numerology tells me I should like the number 11.
Favourite day of the week? All days are good days. No real favorite.
. Favorite flower? Iris.
And now, to pass along the award to those who spread their own sunshine:
Anyone who reads this. I know – it’s a cop-out, but here is the deal – so few of those I’ve nominated in the past actually follow through that I feel it’s an exercise in futility.
And for aware numero dos:
We have the Beautiful Blogger Award…
and the rules for this one are:
1. Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
2. Nominate five blogs.
3. Let your nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites.
4. Copy and paste the award image on your site.
My nominations for this aware are the same as the for the Sunshine Award. You read this? You blog? You’re nominated.
Thank you to Jean, aka The Phoenixplains for the nominations!