Yes, yes you would like to make a pledge.
Here is the crux of the matter. My friend Richard Allen is looking to fulfill his dreams of a photo studio and upgrade some camera equipment with some better, used equipment. He has crowd-funding campaign going on at IndieGoGo here and has two days to go and is over the halfway mark, with only $390 to go to reach his goal. I pledged money to his campaign because he has always been there for everyone else in his life and it’s time that people are there for him, too.
Super-fantastic Facts about Rich:
- Loves frozen custard.
- Gets frozen custard in his mustache.
- Raised his nephew from infancy and finally was awarded guardianship.
- Is an awesome networker and event planner for the modeling world.
- His photography has improved consistently.
- Gives great bear-hugs.
- Likes Black-Cherry Kamikazes.
- Is a Model Mentor.
- Is a Model Educator.
- Is a member of Model Mayhem’s, TheLIST.
- Is a fellow Moderator in a modeling education forum.
- Have I mention the frozen custard?
If every model he’d ever had a shoot with had pitched in $4, his campaign would be over by now – but they didn’t – and so here we are. If you can spare one dollar, five dollars or even five-hundred dollars (I know, that’s asking a lot) – please do. If you want to donate and pass your money on to someone else in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin, area to use – that works, too!
Two days, $390 dollars. That’s only $15 per hour for the next 27 hours. Can you help Rich meet his goals?
PS – Rich took this photo…