Hello!! Thank you for stopping in to see about my modeling. Since this is a public forum, if you are a photographer with an account on Model Mayhem, I will be happy to send you there for more information.
The short and sweet of this page is: I model. I prefer to be paid for my time, though I will consider bartering or trades depending on the project. Travel outside of the Madison, WI area is calculated at the current IRS mileage reimbursement rate (for 2019, that is 58 cents/mile) for a round trip. A complete list of photographers and models with whom I have worked is available upon request.
I have been modeling since 2010 and have earned the roles of a Model Mentor and Model Educator. I also help moderate a Model Education group on Facebook. In addition to all of the education, my credits include:
- SLR Couture, Madison, WI, August 2010
- Delta College of Arts & Technology, Medical Assistant Commercial airing in and around Baton Rouge, LA, 2012
- Jolie Hair & Beauty Academy, commercial airing on east coast, 2012
- N The Magazine of Naturist Living, issue 32.1 (Autumn 2012), pages 64-65
- The Naturist Society 2013 Calendar, month of May
- N The Magazine of Naturist Living, issue 32.3 (Spring 2013), pages 43-47 *Feature Article*
- ISLANDS Magazine, October 2013, page 46, article opener image “One Bizarre Cruise …or is it?
- NUSA Sun, Vol 7, No 1, back cover ad for Bare Necessities Tour & Travel
- N The Magazine of Naturist Living, issue 34.3 (Spring 2015), photo pgs 22, 25; article pages 25-26
- ISLANDS Magazine Blog, “Nude Cruise: A First Timer’s Top 10 Lessons“, slide #1
- Hair Model for Balayage Highlights, Anui Salon & Spa, November 2010
- Strut Bootcamp, Strut Agency, January 2011
- KJ’s Runway, KJ, March 2011
- Photo class & workshop model, The Big Nude Boat, February 2013
- Modeling 101 Instructor, The Big Nude Boat, February 2013
- Modeling 101, Fox Valley Technical College, Oshkosh, WI, December 2013
- Photo class & workshop model, The Big Nude Boat, February 2014
- Modeling 101 Instructor, The Big Nude Boat, February 2014
- Photo class & workshop model, The Big Nude Boat, February 2015
- Modeling 101 Instructor, The Big Nude Boat, February 2015
- Disc Jockey, WSUP Radio 1995-1996
- On Air News Reporter, WSUP Radio 1995-1996
- Horse Show Announcer, 1991-present
- Master of Ceremonies for various 4-H Events 1988-1994
- Wisconsin State and County Fair Judge, 1994-present
If you would like to contact me regarding shooting, you may contact me via email. Be sure to include your online portfolio links.