I stole that from Stephen Colbert, I admit it.
I’ve won another award!! This week, I’ve been awarded the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Blessed with a Star on the Forehead. I’ve inspired her, and that leaves me with that warm and fuzzy feeling (then again… I AM in my Stewie Griffin pajama pants… which are warm and fuzzy). No, no… we’ll go with her endowment of the award as reason for the warm and fuzziness.
So, here we go!
Here are the rules to this award:
Thank and link to the person who nominated you
Tell people 7 things about yourself
Nominate 7 people for the award with links to their pages for the for the Very Inspiring blogger award .
Here we go, 7 things about me:
1) I have been known to get pretty surly from time-to-time.
2) I took two years of French in High School, have forgotten most of it, but can still roll my R’s.
3) I like to eat cruciferous vegetables.
4) I go to the chiropractor regularly.
5) If I were a weather forecast, I’d be “Mostly Sunny and pleasant with scattered Thunderstorms which may produce dangerous lightning, high winds and golf ball sized hail.”
6) I don’t like to shop.
7) Pisces is my sun sign. I am a Dragon in the Chinese horoscope. One foot firmly rooted in dreams and the other in reality.
I would nominate seven more blogs, but you see, when I do that, people don’t follow along… so screw ’em! And I’m feeling surly today, so if people want to be nominated they will just have to let me know and by gosh… I’ll nominate them. Barring that, you can check out my blogroll…
And, on that note I’d like to thank my fingers for typing this, my brain for coming up with the words to write and I ‘spose I should thank Surly for the extra pepper in today’s serving of randomness.
Thank you for reading!