I thought we were over this idiocy, America. I thought we'd moved on from the old thinking that if a girl acts "slutty" or "wild," then whatever happens to her from thereon out—whatever horror may befall her or evil may prey upon her—is her own fault. If the coverage of the Steubenville rape trial is anything to go by, however, I was wrong.
My Bio: The Quick & DirtySarah, The Amusing Muse, is a Renaissance Woman. She's also a “Triple Threat”, singing in the shower, dancing in the kitchen and acting like “it's all about her”. Sarah believes that experiences make us who we are and who we'll become. Raised by a family of Storytellers, she was taught early on to question everything and use language. She became a ponderer and a Storyteller. All of her stories have truth to them, in part or in whole. Sarah maintains a strict policy of opening the door whenever Opportunity comes knocking. Mundane and ordinary to strange and unusual, she's living it all. She's even worked out the title of her life story! (For when she gets around to writing it.)
- Tell the FDA to reject more aspartame in our milk! bit.ly/10ZodJl @food_democracy Please RT #NoAspartame 44 minutes ago
- Spotted my 1st #ScarletTanager outside of a book. Got a bit excited. #Birder #Bird #Nerd #Birding 2 hours ago
- Was out hiking 2.08 miles with #Endomondo. See it here: bit.ly/16GnsHD 4 hours ago
- @kanthalaraghu @androszr lol I've been there almost 5 years, and am looking for a new job for different reasons, but yeah, THAT is 1 reason 6 hours ago
- I hope he wins!! #VernonHershberger #foodfreedom thedailypage.com/daily/article.… 7 hours ago
Follow me on Pinterest